domingo, 13 de enero de 2013

secret santa



Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, secret santa, thank you !!!


I was so excited and had been waiting...
...impatiently. 

Finally, 
THE PACKAGE 
arrived,
just in time for 

Three Kings' Day, 
the 6th of January.

This holiday is much loved and celebrated in Spain.  

Presents arrive on camelback (just imagine!)
who walk all the way from the Orient,
bringing the 3 Kings with their majestic presents.



You are probably dying to see what I found inside the package: 






This beautiful and cozy scarf was handmade with love by Aldona. Thank you, Aldona! Nuosirdziai aciu! 
I've  been wearing it practically every day since I got it (no kidding!) and have it around my neck right now.

To see more of Aldonas' lovely creations, 
here's a link to her etsy shop:

www.AldysCreations.etsy.com

Thanks to the Lithuanina Team on etsy to make this happen!
Aldona, my personal Secret Santa, not only knitted my present, but she also worked hard to organize the entire event for our team.

Although most of us have never even met in person, we feel like the best of friends. The Secret Santa present exchange was the perfect way to express that friendship.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario